Welcome to Canberra, we are a Year 5 / 6 class.
( Miss Evans is extremely competitive and really enjoys our weekly basketball lesson with coach John).
Our theme for this term is War and Conflict where we will try to answer
Is there a winner in the battle for Britain?
Things to remember –
- Tuesday and Wednesday – PE with Everton in the Community and Mersey Mavericks
- (Children can wear their PE kits on both of these days)
- Friday Outdoor wellbeing games – (Children need to bring trainers to school)
- Reading books must be brought to school every day, this allows opportunities to read to an adult in school.
- Children should read their books 5 times a week (minimum). Children do not have to read with an adult and we would encourage independent reading at this age.