Welcome to Cardiff!
Our class teacher is Miss Harrison.
Our teaching assistant is Mrs Smyth.
We are a mixed Year 1 and 2 class and we enjoy learning new things every day. We always try our best and we can't wait to share our learning with you. We update our page regularly so you can keep up to date with what we are learning about in school. You can also follow us on twitter to get regular updates.
What will we be learning about this half term?
- In English, we are currently reading The Colour Monster and learning all about feelings. This links to our focus on wellbeing as we settle back into a school routine.
- In Maths, we are going to start our Power Maths lessons. Year 1 will be focusing on numbers to 10 and Year 2 will be focusing on numbers to 100.
- In RE, we will be learning about Beginnings. This includes new beginnings that we have experienced and how God was there at our beginning.
- Our PE day is Thursday and the children should come to school wearing their PE kit.
- Our book changing days are Monday and Friday.
- Children should read their reading books every night.
- Homework will be set on SeeSaw each week. (Children have their own log in information)
- Children should access Numbots/Times Table Rock Stars each week (Children have their own log in information)
- Children can earn smileys and certificates when they complete their homework.